• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Offically Old

JimD

Well iam offically old. My medicare started last Monday the 1st of March. guess I'll have to get a rocking chair and a cane.

That may not be the only indicator you're getting old... :sign:

I'm pretty sure Monday was the 28th of February...yup. Unless you're over the date line I suppose.

When we changed banks about a year ago, the little cutie at the bank pointed out that since I was over 50, I could get a senior discount..!!

While the discount and fee free accounts are very cool, it was more or less a kick in the junk to get my first senior discount......:p

The Doc put me on BP meds a couple of weeks ago. That probably worked on my head a little more than it should have. :D

G-

You are as only as old as you think you are, "rocking chair and a cane" ?

Young man, open the humidor, "grab a cigar, pour yourself a drink instead"

The best is yet to come. If not, you will at least have a buzz on when the truck pulls up

and delivers your chair and cane.................

Jim,

Old you ain't Anytime you feel old, just drive the Porche :)

Joe

I wallow in old. I enjoy it. What's the alternative? Dead? Young? Young people suck and dead is... well dead.

Doc.

You're only as old as you feel Jim and I know that you're a long ways away from the cane and wheel chair........