• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official date for the CP Herf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AWESOME!

I thought it was going to have to hang out with matty all weekend .LOL!

Good too see more ppl commiting to this event.! Can't wait.!

yup Matty i'm in with Alex. The women staying home Alex? Mine is okay with it.

Mine really really wants to go.. She really wants your woman to go so she has someone to hang out with while we are doing our cigar thing.

But we do need to do a night at Delmonico SteakHouse.

Looks like I will be in town that weekend. Can I join in on the fun? I will also have my other half with me. She can join in with the babes.

Looks like its turning into a mixed herf. Maybe we can work out some trades of sticks and chicks. :whistling:

stevehawk said:
stevehawk said:
Okay, neither of those dates work for me.  So...

Looks like I'll be visiting during the weekend of May 19 - 21.  KiltedCraftsman and my brother (username: theHatGuy) may be flying in that weekend also.

So, Matty (and any other LV BOTLs), are you up for a mini-herf during that weekend?
[snapback]283354[/snapback]​

Looks like I'll be there during the herf weekend after all. Just made reservations for me and the wife. :D

theHatguy and his wife are also flying in from DC. :thumbs:
[snapback]285641[/snapback]​

ME TOO! ME TOO!! :D

I'll trade mine for your car washing gal. I've had her for 15 years she is good and aged.
gtphale said:
Looks like its turning into a mixed herf. Maybe we can work out some trades of sticks and chicks. :whistling:
[snapback]286521[/snapback]​

theHatguy said:
I'll trade mine for your car washing gal. I've had her for 15 years she is good and aged.
gtphale said:
Looks like its turning into a mixed herf. Maybe we can work out some trades of sticks and chicks.  :whistling:
[snapback]286919[/snapback]​

Dude, I am SO narcing you out...

Yo, Shelly!! :laugh:

Hey...It's my job to narc. I'm the younger brother. Besides she knows I showed her the pic of the car wash gal.
stevehawk said:
theHatguy said:
gtphale said:
Looks like its turning into a mixed herf. Maybe we can work out some trades of sticks and chicks.  :whistling:
[snapback]286919[/snapback]​

Dude, I am SO narcing you out...

Yo, Shelly!! :laugh:
[snapback]287102[/snapback]​

So, how many do we have confirmed for this? It looks like Idaho and Chicago are being well-represented, but how about the rest of the country? :whistling:

Is Rod gonna make it? :whistling:

C'mon guys, boss up!! :D

stevehawk said:
So, how many do we have confirmed for this? It looks like Idaho and Chicago are being well-represented, but how about the rest of the country? :whistling:

Is Rod gonna make it? :whistling:

C'mon guys, boss up!! :D
[snapback]288150[/snapback]​

Yeah not to interupt the squabble in the Hawk's nest :whistling: , but whats the scoop Matty? Any news on events or plans?

kiltedcraftsman said:
stevehawk said:
So, how many do we have confirmed for this?  It looks like Idaho and Chicago are being well-represented, but how about the rest of the country?  :whistling:

Is Rod gonna make it?  :whistling:

C'mon guys, boss up!!  :D

Yeah not to interupt the squabble in the Hawk's nest :whistling: , but whats the scoop Matty? Any news on events or plans?
[snapback]288470[/snapback]​

Friday will be a smoker somewhere...either Casa Fuente (trying to work something with the owner) or at another undisclosed location (fingers crossed)

saturday will be a dinner...once a more solid head count can be gathered I will announce where...I have a connection here in town where I can get a banquet room at my favourite Irish Pub for nothing...if more people come..I can set up a catered dinner at Gregor22's house...

sunday is up for grabs...

if anyone has any ideas shoot em out!

Matty_Vegas said:
kiltedcraftsman said:
stevehawk said:
So, how many do we have confirmed for this?  It looks like Idaho and Chicago are being well-represented, but how about the rest of the country?   :whistling:

Is Rod gonna make it?   :whistling:

C'mon guys, boss up!!   :D

[snapback]288470[/snapback]​

Friday will be a smoker somewhere...either Casa Fuente (trying to work something with the owner) or at another undisclosed location (fingers crossed)

saturday will be a dinner...once a more solid head count can be gathered I will announce where...I have a connection here in town where I can get a banquet room at my favourite Irish Pub for nothing...if more people come..I can set up a catered dinner at Gregor22's house...

sunday is up for grabs...

if anyone has any ideas shoot em out!
[snapback]288680[/snapback]​

Schweet.

I was hoping for a Smoke crawl on friday (all day) So we could go to different locations and light up. Than possibly end the night at casa fuente for an overpriced mojito and CF robusto :D .

( i know friday night my dinner is already planned..LOL.Delmonico SteakHouse with the women..)

Hey how about you california guys.. any chance you guys can make the drive in?

How about the locals? How many are in ?

COME ON PPL MAKE PLANS TO COME.
I know THIS will be a great time.

Rod. Any chance of having T-Shirts for the 1st annual CIGAR PASS HERF?
We would need your permission.. I think it would be cool to have t-shirts..!

Anyone have the hook up on t-shirts??

tone-ny said:
Will let you know by the end of the week if this will work for me. It looks good so far!
[snapback]285744[/snapback]​

End of week came and went..LOL!!
:whistling:

alexgtp said:
tone-ny said:
Will let you know by the end of the week if this will work for me. It looks good so far!
[snapback]285744[/snapback]​

End of week came and went..LOL!!
:whistling:
[snapback]288694[/snapback]​
Yeah, I'm going to make it, just have to square it away with the spousal unit to see if she wants to come! So yeah the end of week came and went and you outed me, like they say where I work so sue me!

Status
Not open for further replies.