• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oh man, that last third!

Snoozer

I'm still fairly new to cigar smoking as some of you may already know :blush: Any way, I've been trying different brands and sizes from various places. Mostly in the $7-$10 range I'd say. Almost everyone I've had I've enjoyed that last 3rd of the smoke the best. Maybe because it's stronger or because the ones I've tried get more flavorful down there. I guess what I'm saying is, if anyone else here has the same taste could they recommend a cigar that I might enjoy where I'd get that earlier on in the cigar was well?
I'm still in that try anything at least once stage I suppose ;)

Thanks.

What type of cigars do you like to smoke the best so we can be a little bit more thoughtful in our advice.

What type of cigars do you like to smoke the best so we can be a little bit more thoughtful in our advice.
lately I've had:
Romeo y Julieta No. 2 tubos
Jose L. Piedra (these seem to be my favourite so far)
La Flor de Cano
Also, a couple Dominican ones that I can't quite put a name to at the moment. they were larger ring sizes than the above.

Every Tatuaje Havana VI (red band) I've smoked.. I've ended up smoking it right down to the nub and it's tasty all the way down! I highly recommend these.

Every Tatuaje Havana VI (red band) I've smoked.. I've ended up smoking it right down to the nub and it's tasty all the way down! I highly recommend these.

Totally agree with the Tatuaje Havana. I like the torpedo. The B&M i get them from has been out, I have been looking for an online source.

Totally agree with the Tatuaje Havana. I like the torpedo. The B&M i get them from has been out, I have been looking for an online source.

www.newhavanacigars.com sells the Tatuaje Havana torpedos by the box and 5-pack. Last time I checked they were both in stock.

www.newhavanacigars.com sells the Tatuaje Havana torpedos by the box and 5-pack. Last time I checked they were both in stock.
[/quote]

MNSmoker-
Thanks for the heads up. I will take a lookright now.

The shape/size of the cigar have a lot to do with where the sweet spot is. A perfecto shape will usually have it right at the middle bulge. If you have a fav that you would like to smoke and they roll a perfecto like shape try that.