• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oh Melly....

Slap slam whip bamm boom

PB grew tired of seeing the cat fights on a CIGAR board and erradicated the offenders!!!

Let's keep it to Cigars shall we? :lookup:

The previous post was to make a point to those who keep spouting those same words in threads on another topic. I hope the point I was trying to make to those individuals doesn't fall on deaf ears, tho I do fear it will.

As for Dawn and Melly, cary on ladies, and don't tell anyone that I put those bruses there or I will have to come back and take care of you too again :p :0

PuroBrat said:
Slap slam whip bamm boom

PB grew tired of seeing the cat fights on a CIGAR board and erradicated the offenders!!!

Let's keep it to Cigars shall we? :lookup:
ROTFLMAO

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Sam

I ain't gonna touch that statement at this time Dawn, but it is nice to know for future reference :D

Hey Dawn, are you ever gonna be coming around the DFW area?

I would love for you to meet my daughter. She is 8 and just finished an engagement at the Bass Performance Hall through Casa Mañana in Ft. Worth. She played the part of Marta VanTrap in The Sound of Music.

We are very proud of her acting, singing and performing talents. I have told her about you and she would love to meet you.

Let me know if you are ever going to be here and I will roll out the red carpet!! :D

I have no plans to be down there anytime soon...but If i am, I'd love to pop by. always great to encourage young performers!

Dawn said:
WHAM! slugs her in the jaw! :sign:
Get over here! *Drags Dawn into the middle of the room and sits on her and slaps her around a bit*

As for PB..com'ere baby...I can take you on ;-)

melly