• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OH MY!

jabba

I was searching older CP threads today and came across an interesting thread (about 2 1/2 years old). If I had of covered the name/handle, I would have never guessed who wrote this...

"This cigar has what I could call classical Cuban cigar flavor -- the unique flavor that you taste just after exhaling the smoke, that leathery semi-spicy twang that lets you know you're smoking Communist tobacco."

Take a guess who wrote this, I will reveal the thread shortly.

This quote is from the same post, pretty funny also, talk about a rookie, LOL...

"The Trinidad Fundadores is a long vitola with a pigtail cap, with a light golden brown veiny wrapper, and a girth that seems thinner than the purported 49 ring gauge."

Ok, another gem from the same person... what a laugh :D

"Well, you're right in one sense, which is that Fuente is probably the most marketing-savvy company around.

However you need to understand the reason for the AF13 release; AF has a web site for their fans, and this was a "thank you" to those people, this limited pre-release (and it also happens to be a great marketing gimmick)."

damn, I figured the "gimmick" comment would throw people off :p

Sounds to me like some wet behind the ears puke! Burn the witch!

...and Jabba too :)

should I post your "cello on-off" thread... LOLOLOL, ok I'll stop now :D :D :D :p :p

This one wasn't hard to figure out at all. :p

Here is a dandy :D :D :D ...

"I also have a "Diamond Crown Maximus" cigar from the charity pack... does anyone have any idea what this cigar is? I've never seen/heard of it before."

I'm friggin dead meat :( :p

Thanks for being a good sport Moki :thumbs: you're a good BOTL!

A 5 minute search turned into a two hour adventure... I checked out some of my old posts too... It's funny how ego builds with knowledge... I gotta remember that when I post because sometimes I forget that I don't know it all... now it's time to watch my beloved Raptors crush the Bulls... I HOPE!

A 5 minute search turned into a two hour adventure... I checked out some of my old posts too... It's funny how ego builds with knowledge... I gotta remember that when I post because sometimes I forget that I don't know it all...

Yeah, funny.

I was referring to "ego" and "my old posts", just to clarify.

I sometimes see a question and say to myself... "what a stupid question", then realise I posted the same question a year or two ago somewhere :)

I recon the rest of us now have a time frame to apply to our aspirations :thumbs:

Just one last comment... I think Andrew is an amazing example of how much knowledge you can gain about something, in such a relatively short period, if you are truly passionate about it. Reading some of his newer posts and some of the great stuff on his website, you would guess he has 20-30 years of experience/knowledge.

That's some funny shiz right there. "Diamond Crown Maximus...I've never seen/heard of it before"

Andrew is a fake. He's always be a fake. Only a newb like jabba wouldn't know that.

I thought he was dead.

NA

Neal,

You only average about a post a day, I just feel honored that you choose my thread to post in today :)

I have had fun reading some of the older posts by the FOGS around here.

Sometimes when one of you more experienced guys makes a post, I kinda think to myself "What a snob!". Then I go back and read some of the posts from when you FOGS were the newbies.

You guys are not snobs, it is just that you have been at this and your tastes have matured over time. Your first posts often sound like the stuff I, as well as other newbies are writing now. The same questions, the same excitement, and in some cases the same mistakes.

Pretty interesting reading watching someone transform from a wide eyed newbie to a guy who knows what he likes and knows what he is talking about.

I hope to make it that far someday. When I grow up I wanna be just like you!