• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ohh what a sweet ride, Gurkha Ancient Warrior

Gwheato

As you may know Gator bombed me earlier last week so I decided to take a few gars that he sent with me to a Super Bowl get together with some friends of ours. A friend of mine and Gator's had company and we headed back to his house around the 4th quater and built a fire in the firering outside, poured out some Bushmills Black Bush onto some ice in a glass and I passed out a Padron to one fellow and an Ashton Heritage to the other. I clipped the end on a wonderful Ancient Warrior and whew, was it beautiful. Kept the ash to nearly the ring and was saddened as I just couldnt hold it any longer and had to watch the last cm of it burn out in the fire. What a sweet smoke. the spicy beginnings turned into a nice woody cedar flavor with a hint of something I just couldn't place the pallete on. This was a Superb smoke. It was so enjoyable to share the quality smokes with some friends and be in bliss with the Gurkha. Thanks a million Gator, it hit the spot. I think I have decided to take more of these fine beauties along with some La Flors and AF Hemingway Short stories to Birmingham with me. If the doctors are nice enough I might even invite them to the hotel to enjoy one with me LOL :laugh: . If you have't tried the Ancient Warrior series I strongly suggest you go ahead and do it, they certainly have moved up into my list of favs.

If you have tried these before let me know what you think.

Gwheato

I had an Ancient Warrior last with at the beach and I agree with you, it was awesome! It was sweet like a maduro but didn't look like one. It was one of the best cigars I had down there.

Which Ancient Warrior, the Cigars International one or the everybody else one?

Which Ancient Warrior, the Cigars International one or the everybody else one?

I still swear they taste different or at least the last batch I got. Maybe the stuff CI gets is fresh or something.

I do like the Gurkha line. Their Perfecto is no slouch either. I am glad you enjoyed it!! :thumbs: