• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OK Ask away

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkprlp

Ask me what you will but try to keep it simple as I am not that witty.
Roger

What is the square root of your zip code?

Where is the Hallton Hilton and what is it famous for?

If a hummingbird was a human being how many calories would it need to consume on a daily basis to survive?

edit:grammar

Why create a new thread for people to ask questions to you instead of just answering them in the threads where they where originally asked?

If a hummingbird were a human being how many calories would it need to consume on a daily basis to survive?

If a hummingbird were a human being, it wouldn't be a hummingbird any more. :D :sign:

Now, if a humminbird were the size of a human being, it would cost like hell to fill the hummingbird feeders.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

Your riggin' sure is fowled, young fella. I don't play poker here for a reason. I'd feel like I was taking advatage. What about you. Where else you play? I don't care much for sharks who prey on little fish then try to sell their winnings back to the poor chumps who lost them. Is this the case? Cause if it is...

Doc.

1. Are you a professional poker player? Where else do you play?

2. What cigars were for sale in your original thread and what were the prices? Try to remember...

3. Do you sell your poker winnings?

4. Why couldn't you just answer the questions in the original thread?

Why are sale threads being deleted?

If there is something to the hinting going on here I think it's only fair to let the membership know.

Sure I got a question... why provoke drama?

All you had to do was repost your sale and everything would have been done and over. But no. Now we have threads in three different forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.