• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OK if you had the choice between an iPhone and any other mobile phone

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
My contract is running out and I can get a 16 gig iPhone for around 150 bucks when I renew.

Or any other of a long list of mobile phones for less.

Opinions people, I want them.

I got my iPhone somewhere around the beginning of March.

Every single aspect of it is superior to any other phone I've ever owned. I love it, and can't imagine having another phone.

Berrys aren't really well supported over here...

And this phone IS NOT for work :) Its for making calls and if I go with the iPhone for listening to music.

I also had a Blackberry prior bro. To even consider comparing a Blackberry to an iPhone is laughable.....IMO :)

iPhone all the way. I have had mine for a month and I really love it. The touch keyboard is a little sensitive, and the battery life could be better but overall it is great.

The Apps you can get are also fantastic. Some are just funny and for killing time but others are very very functional. I use the GPS in the map - app all the time when I am on the road.

*EDIT - I have had crackberry's before and there are plus' to them also but overall its the iPhone.

iPhone rules! The greatest gadget ever invented. There is no substitute.

I would absolutely go iphone I wasn't locked in with my carrier.

I also had a Blackberry prior bro. To even consider comparing a Blackberry to an iPhone is laughable.....IMO :)
....dunno, my son and I picked up Verizon "Storm" (touch screen Blackberry) phones last week and I'm very happy. Given the coverage difference between Verizon and AT&T (at least on the West Coast) I'll stick with my Storm.

At the end of the day, it's still a phone, and if the coverage sucks, it's of greatly reduced usefulness.....

JMHO - B.B.S.

....dunno, my son and I picked up Verizon "Storm" (touch screen Blackberry) phones last week and I'm very happy. Given the coverage difference between Verizon and AT&T (at least on the West Coast) I'll stick with my Storm.

At the end of the day, it's still a phone, and if the coverage sucks, it's of greatly reduced usefulness.....

JMHO - B.B.S.

Absolutely, that's true.

But if all other variables are equal, then functionality wise I think there's no comparison.

Obviously it's not worth having the iPhone if the coverage sucks, when you can have a Verizon phone that has great coverage.

I have: http://www.htc.com/www/product/touchpro/overview.html

Great phone but I screwed with too many settings and missing the range of apps(read: games) iphone has.

Keyboard is :thumbs:

But if $150 gets you questioning the phone the $300 for the baby will definitely be a no.

My general manager has a HTC and he loves it. hmmmm I'll have to think about it, but right now I am leaning towards the iPhone.

Iphone. Apps, music, videos, storage capacity of 16gb... What more do you want? Plus, I think the new ones have speakers ;)

iPhone rules! The greatest gadget ever invented. There is no substitute.

What the sheriff says. For someone who travels a lot, the iPhone is the one gadget I can't live without. I listen to music, watch movies, television shows, surf the web, play games, read i-books, get my email, get TV show listings, watch my calories, and numerous other things without ever having to pull out my laptop.

Another crackberry whore.

Wurm I thought Vodafone/Verizon was one of the largest carriers in Europe?

Blackberry Storm. If for no other reason than AT&T's network is atrocious and consistently scores on the bottom of the list of major carriers.

My Blackberry for work and the iPhone for play.

I have the BB 8830 and love it, but find myself picking up my wifes iPhone everynight playing around with it.