• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Old Arlington,Grapevine, Addision Smoke and Tobacco Shop

The June issue of Smoke Shop Trade Rag has a great article of my B&Ms. Give it a look.

Linky would help as I get the Mag and didn't see it, nor online. Could be it's late. Are you holding out on us Bear? Do you own these shops? ???

http://www.smokeshopmag.com/0608/

I fail to see the article online but if you look real close at the cover bottom right you'll see Addision Smoke and Tobacco Shop. You may be able to find the magazine in your local B&M. No, I don't own these shops but I did work part time in them a year or so ago. (Check my Profile) I just refer to them as mine as the shop I frequent and belong as a member. It's a nice article about Ken Wiles and his family's 40 year business' in Dallas starting with the Tobacco Lane stores. This was back when you could still smoke in the Malls and the stores were mainly located in those Malls in the area.

It's a nice article about Ken Wiles and his family's 40 year business' in Dallas starting with the Tobacco Lane stores. This was back when you could still smoke in the Malls and the stores were mainly located in those Malls in the area.

Yeah, I think they use to have one of those shops in the Golden Triangle mall out here in Denton. Too bad their ain't sh!t in terms of a smoke shop out here anymore. Don't know why either. ??? This would be a solid market for tobacco products, what with the Universities and the old time farmer dudes...

mac

Back