• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Old cigar reviews I never got around to posting

Jeff B.

NWMSU Mafia Hitman
Here we go!!! I took this pic right before I posted, because everyone likes pictures!!! I didn't have another Flor de Copan so I just put the band :rolleyes:

cigars.jpg

5 Vegas Classic Torpedo 6x54

Pleasant scent to this one, also noticed the filler was darker towards the middle of the foot than the outter edges. Draw was good, plenty of smoke. The first 1/4 of this was a pretty boring, basic spice flavor. After the 1/4 mark, it began to taste like coffee. Just black coffee, and it was actually quite good. It maintained the coffee flavor to the end. This was stronger than I anticipated, it gave me a happy nicotine buzz. Good stick overall, would smoke again. Cigars International's "One Day Deal" is for various sizes of the 5 Vegas Classic...20 cigars in 4 or 5 different sizes for 29.99. It ends at midnight tonight though.

Plasencia TKO - 4.5x46

One of those cigars you just can't stop talking about once you smoke one. The taste, the strength in relation to size, and most of all...THE PRICE!!! $35 for a box of these little guys from JR.

The pre-light aroma on this this was very pleasant, almost a potpouri scent to it. Looking at the foot, the filler was very dark in color.

Once I lit it, I found the draw to be perfect, with ample smoke coming from each puff. This particular TKO I had for about 10 months.

This small stick was VERY flavorful for its size, also there was a nice degree of complexity in the flavor as well. I got consistant tastes of spice, potpouri, and a flower aroma from this.

I smoked this cigar down to the nub, which I would say is rare with cigars that small...since in my experience they tend to want to get very hot towards the end. Not this one, pleasant right down to the last puff.

Flor de Copan Robusto approx. 5x50

Not a whole lot to say about this one, but the prelight sniff yielded a pleasant maduro scent. The cigar had a great draw and gave lots of smoke. Flavor was a generic "maduro" flavor, a little more rich and robust than a natural counterpart. The flavor was decent, but a little on the boring side. Although it did perk up towards the end for a little more spicy finish. Not bad for the money.

Glad you enjoyed the TKO. I just found out they are sold at JR's and completely spaced that off. Thanks for the reminder since I need a every day smoke that is in that price range. :)

Not a big fan of the 5V, but the TKO is a excellent smoke. Thanks for the reviews!

Good one, Jeff. Your review and other good things I've heard about the TKO convinced me on a box buy. Like Peat said, JR is sold out. If anyone knows of another source, holler.

nic said:
Not a big fan of the 5V, but the TKO is a excellent smoke. Thanks for the reviews!
[snapback]295390[/snapback]​

I don't like the 5V red either, but the 'A' is a great smoke.

And ditto on the TKOs if someone can hook us up I for one will be very grateful.