• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

old school hip hop

Had they practiced more that might have been amazing. Although I seem to remember the opening performance to a music awards show featuring a choir singing a rap song, I'll look through youtube for it.

i agree with a little more practice it would have been fantastic. Although it was still entertaining.

That was funny but i agree with the more practice.

Don't know if anyone went to the direct link for it on you tube it tells you why they did it here is what it says:

"This was the opening video for our Student Fall Retreat called "You've Got Talent." Everyone is asking what inspired this. Here is goes... 1) We needed a great opening video that caught everyone off guard, and set the the tone for the weekend. 2) With this idea in mind, we thought we could use this video as a great object lesson about media choices (kinda creepy hearing your grandparents sing some of this), and 3) this has been a GREAT transgenerational culture experiment. It has totally bridged a gap with our Senior adults and our students. Hope you enjoy! "