• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Old Virginia

blair

Have any of you local boys had an Old Virginia? I picked up a maddie from the shop at the Springfield mall about a month ago and just lit it up. Wow. Very strong. Very flavorful. Has anyone else had the pleasure? They also have an excellent stock of premiums. See what I mean?

PS. I don't work there or anything. This isn't an endorsement! :p

I've smoked 3 out of a 5-pack the "madisons" (about 5 x 50) - all maddies. Gave my last two away... I'd say they were ok - but I wasn't as impressed as you - flavorful, but also quite harsh in my opinion. Maybe with some age they'd smooth out and be solid. Still - very strong and flavorful for a 3-4 dollar smoke.

These are my favorite stores in the area (Tobacco Barns) I think - they always have something new to try and are very laid back. Online store leaves a lot to be desired, as they simply list every cigar they've _ever_ had in stock (don't get excited by the list of Opus's and BTL's, guys...) - not what they have in stock at any given point...

- Oak