• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oliva El Cobre

sgates

El Cobre

If you haven't heard of these, they are amazing cigars by Oliva that IMHO outpaces the Oliva MB series at less than half of the price. They were the personal cigars for the Oliva family and a number of cigar smokers convinced the family to sell them. They are hard as heck to find in stock and have amazing construction. They are very full bodied with a lot of spice and some sweet spice notes. Once again, IMHO, I would take a bundle of these than the same size Opus (and no, I am not joking at all).

FOG's may know these cigars, but a lot of newbies do not - so if you are not looking for a full bundle, work out a split because it is worth it. I got my four bundles today, so I am passing on the link.

I am in no way affiliated with this company, but got quick shipping and good service on a great cigar.

Seth

Well, anyone up for a split?

Seth ( the other one )

Well, anyone up for a split?

Seth ( the other one )

These don't appear on the comparison shopper list so I have no idea how good/bad the pricing is. But my humidor is starting to get a little low so I'd be in for a split of some type.

groucho

Man, I cant stand the O serie but if the split needs to be more than 2 ways let me know.

Les

edit: whoops just looked the price , you probably do not need me.

Just FYI, I stumbled across this review on the El Cobre.

El%20Cobre%20-%201.jpg

I have some of the torpedos resting in the humidor for a bit. Based on the review it looks like it will be a torched after a great meal. :thumbs:

Just FYI, I stumbled across this review on the El Cobre.

El%20Cobre%20-%201.jpg

I have some of the torpedos resting in the humidor for a bit. Based on the review it looks like it will be a torched after a great meal. :thumbs:

I had one last night. Next split I will be keeping a few more for myself!

Seth

I had one last night. Next split I will be keeping a few more for myself!

Seth

Ok, well I only want to try one but if you want twenty I'm good with five. :whistling: When you're ready of course.

id be willing to do a split. Just let me know where to send the money and my address to whoever i can split with. thanks in advance !

hey wes, welcome, i live in west covina by the 60/57 we can meet up or something, but yeah ill do a split PM me or let me know thanks

chris