• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oliva Master Blend III for ~$100/box

chadth

I got this in my email today from Cigarplace.biz:

Nub Connecticut, promo code: nub
Nub Cameroon, promo code: nub
Nuba Habano, promo code: nub
Oliva Serie O, promo code: oliva
Oliva Serie O Maduro, promo code: oliva
Oliva Serie G, promo code: oliva
Oliva Serie G Maduro, promo code: oliva
Oliva Master Blend 3, promo code: master

The MB3 discount is 30% which brought my box of robustos down to $107.00. Too good of a deal not to share.

-Chad

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with cigarplace.biz nor can I vouch for their credibility.

oooh, anyone know if these guys are good and legit??? I love the MBIII line and would grab a box asap if this is good!

Don

I've ordered from them once and it went great. There was a small issue with the shipping addy being different than my credit card addy but they gave me a call and was handled very quickly and professionally. I will probably order from them again sometime.

Yes. Good to deal with and very legit. Another member of CP in Miami might speak up here too as he deals with them often.

Yes. Good to deal with and very legit. Another member of CP in Miami might speak up here too as he deals with them often.

Both Mabpi and myself by from Julian, the owner of Cigar Place, all the time. I go to his warehouse all the time and pick things right off the shelf. He and his wife run a great company with hard to beat prices. Never, ever have I had any issues with anything I have purchased from him. Buy with all the confidence in the world.

Ordered some Graycliff Espresso PG's from them at a good price and they up'd me to Pirates at no extra cost when they did not have the PG's in stock. :thumbs: Maybe I should dig those out and try one. Must have close to a year on them now.

WTF! I have half a box of MB1s, almost a full box of MB2s, and 2 boxes of MB3, and yet I'm tempted to buy another box of MB3 for that price!

Great catch, and thanks for informing us of this great deal.

Andrew