• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oliva Master Blend Limited Production

Four Aces

I just tried this today at the smoke shop, my local herf hangout. It was good. It was a Churchill size. Appeared to get stronger as the burn moved down towards the band [more than usual]. I liked it, and will put some in my inventory.

Regards,

4A

i picked up a robusto sized one two weeks ago, will give it a smoke. I like the way they 'burned' that image into the wrapper.

Ludwig said:
i picked up a robusto sized one two weeks ago, will give it a smoke. I like the way they 'burned' that image into the wrapper.
Yeah, the image thing was cool. I think they spent a lot of money on the artwork of that box also.

Oh good, as a newbie I grabbed a couple of these, I sent one out in a bomb already and havent had a chance to try one myself.
Sending another one out this week in a bomb so its good to know I aint sending anyone a dogrocket :p

Roseysman said:
Oh good, as a newbie I grabbed a couple of these, I sent one out in a bomb already and havent had a chance to try one myself.
Sending another one out this week in a bomb so its good to know I aint sending anyone a dogrocket :p
I'm sure the recipient will be pleased. Even if not, it is always good trading material! :)

Back