• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oliva Master Blends

Marito

Anyone try these? I hear they come in 3 sizes: Robusto, Torpedo, Churchill. Any opinions?

don't know anything about how they smoke, but they do print that neat little symbol into the wrapper where the band is.

I've had the Churchill. It was disappointing IMO. I'd go with the Oliva "O" Bold over the Master Blends any day.

my wifes uncle smoked one and it smelled like heaven, sorry, thats all i know, i havent been able to find them . . . i even stole the band lol and have yet to find them anywhere around here. will probably have to try online

Master Blends I that was released around 1 1/2 to 2 years ago is a very nice smoke. It does not have the wham-bam flavor of the O Bold, but has a more mellow profile. They have aged extremely well. They are more flavorful everytime I smoke one. I recommend the Torpedo. If you look hard, a box can be found for a little over $100.

Master Blends II was introduced at the RTDA in New Orleans this year. I gave my one sample to LC-Smoker as the MB I was one of his favorites. He stated that he tasted a little bit of a PAM in the cigar. It is made with a beautiful maduro wrapper and is a Nic Puro I believe. Should be release in early Sept.

Discussion on the Master Blends I here.

I bought a 5'er from Cbid a couple months ago and wasn't all that impressed with them. I probably wouldn't buy them again. Luckily they only cost $19!

The MB I is a decent if a bit mellow smoke compared to the "O" Bold Maduros. 2 guys and Rocky's both have them among others.

I like the MB Robustos and Torps personally. Other than some of the ISOM "farmhouse" boxes and what not the box that the Master Blends come in is just about the nicest one I've seen. The lid is meant to be hung on a wall as art. Of course a neat box is not good reason to buy a stick but I would recomend trying a few if you're into sticks that are on the milder side of medium bodied.