• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oliva Serie V

livinloud5

This is more of a rant than a review so ive decided not to really format it like a review.

Today at about noon i had lunch, immediately after i decided to burn my Oliva Serie V Torpedo. Wow that was a mistake. The V lit great and the first couple draws were great, but after about the first half inch all taste that had me interested dropped off. Shortly after the burn went to crap, had to touch up 5 or 6 times. finally i put it down right before the half.

Rant off.

Blake.

Sorry to hear you had a rough time with it. I find the Serie V very good... a tad over-rated, but still very good. Burn and construction have never been issues in my experience with them, however. Was this one your first?

Ive had a few and they've all been very good. Try another before you write it off completely. Sometimes, as is the nature of handmade products, you will get a bad stick.

good luck!

-Greg

Ive had a few and they've all been very good. Try another before you write it off completely. Sometimes, as is the nature of handmade products, you will get a bad stick.

good luck!

-Greg

x 2. They are worth another shot. You may have gotten a bad one.

Sorry you had the bad experience Blake. I personally would try more, I've only had one or two bad Vs.

I've had a few of the V's and I haven't cared much for any but the lancero.