• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oliva V

I have a couple of these sitting in my humi right now... the robusto size... I'm gonna have to fire one up here pretty soon. (weather permitting) I will report back with my thoughts.

Another believer in the Serie V. I have had the lancero and double robusto. Damn fine smokes for the price, IMHO.

I picked up a few from mas puros and I must say it was a great smoke for the money. Loose roll but burned straight and had some nice flavors to it.

I was buying singles of the v from a local B&M and was digging them. They had a Oliva event so I bought a box and got a shirt, a hat, a free stick and a 5er of O's for under a 100. Seems like they are are different cigar because I have not enjoyed a single sick from the box. All have been super harsh. The O was my fist box purchase and i think I gave most of them away.

This cigar continues to be one of my all time favorites. I had a torpedo last night, and it was an exceptional experience. Like many who have left feedback on this stick, I've had several where the tip was just packed too tight - making the draw difficult. Last night, I checked out the tip before clipping, and massaged it a bit. I then clipped it at a 45º angle. The draw was still a little tough at first, but it soon opened up and released the cigar's wonderful, creamy, chocolatey goodness. It's the kind of cigar you hold up at eye level frequently while you smoke it....smile...nod your head, and think (or mumble), "Damn that's good".

I've been been enjoying the series v lancero. My favorite of alll the sizes for sure.