• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

On the CP Strength Guide where would you put

ckeller52

"All the Twitters. I know them."
CP Strength Guide

Last night, for the very first time, I smoked an Opus X. It was the Perfecxion No. 4 and I picked it up around Christmas 05'.

I know where I'd put it on this guide but where would you put it?

On the guide that is. :0

Thanks

I'd say medium to full. LFD Double Ligero being Full in my book.

Mrepp said:
[snapback]297609[/snapback]​

I would agree here, but they put the chateau in the same category and I would say the opus perfection #4 to be a little stronger than those. So on that scale I might put it up with the AF reserve in the full category. Then the double ligero in the very full category. My .02

Brandon

hojadepuro said:
Mrepp said:

I would agree here, but they put the chateau in the same category and I would say the opus perfection #4 to be a little stronger than those. So on that scale I might put it up with the AF reserve in the full category. Then the double ligero in the very full category. My .02

Brandon
[snapback]297749[/snapback]​
I'm slightly confused because I don't see the sticks you name on the guide. However I do see the AF Reserve posted in the guide as "Full". I assume this includes the or is inclusive of the Anejo line and the Perfecxion No. 4 rocked me last night to the point of being ill. I can smoke 55's all day long and not have that effect. So I'm totally confused by the "Guide".

ckeller52 said:
hojadepuro said:
Mrepp said:

Brandon
[snapback]297749[/snapback]​
I'm slightly confused because I don't see the sticks you name on the guide. However I do see the AF Reserve posted in the guide as "Full". I assume this includes the or is inclusive of the Anejo line and the Perfecxion No. 4 rocked me last night to the point of being ill. I can smoke 55's all day long and not have that effect. So I'm totally confused by the "Guide".
[snapback]297894[/snapback]​

Well it's just an open guide, to say the Opus lines are full or very full is a bit misleading, there’s a lot out there that’s definitely stronger.

Just my opinion.