• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

On the go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesuswept

Oh, the horror!
Reaction score
I know lots of you guys own The Otter box but I'm looking for a relatively small (fits in a jacket pocket) case to hold my smokes (1-3) for no more than 24 hours. I would just like a nice case to go out with ( maybe for overnight, hahah if I get lucky ;) )
I'm just sick of using a plastic zip lock back, I feel like a crack dealer.

I have the fiver otterbox, its nice for a weekend or something like that, but is to big to fit in your pocket. I have inserted a small screw into it, and mounted a phone clip so that I can wear it on my belt or off of my pocket and it has worked great.

I got the Perfecta XLT hard plastic 8 cigar adjustable height case. I got mine from Famous Smoke for $20.

Atlantic Cigar is selling an 8 buck 5 cigar holder similar to an OtterBox. Holds 5, is made of ABS fiberglass hardened plastic. I just bought one and waiting for it in the mail. Can't beat 8 bucks.

Jason

gtphale said:
I have inserted a small screw into it, and mounted a phone clip so that I can wear it on my belt or off of my pocket and it has worked great.
[snapback]274156[/snapback]​
Speaking of small screws... how's that working out for you?
It was real brave of you to talk crap while I wasn't around hal. Good thing you have me on ignore or I'd have to read more of your petulant whining about how folks are posting stuff you don't like and how you're not going to take it anymore and how the guys that have defined this board have no right to continue defining it and how we're all just really really mean to the new guys and how you're gonna pout till you get your way. You've exposed yourself for what you are; you've lost at least one friend because of it; I'm betting it won't be the last one. Thank God you won't read this, you really really skeer me.

NA

beer_can_15.jpg

You can always count on you two screwing up a perfectly good post.... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.