• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

On the Silver Screen

JimiHendrix

Typcast Unemployed
The trailer for the film "Sorrow Hill" I'm co-starring in will be premiering at the Garden State Film Festival this weekend. In trying to stick with the theory of positive thinking and all that, it will be the first time I will ever get to see myself on the big screen. Having only done college theater and small independent films released straight to DVD this could be a HUGE step for my acting career. As to be expected I'm nervous but its an excited nervousness. I really looking forward to filming the rest of the movie in May and hopefully it will head to other larger festivals and mean bigger and better things for me. The website for the film is www.grindhouse-pictures.com. I'll keep everyone posted as to how it goes when the time comes. A celebratory or mournful smoke could be in my near future. Wish me luck! :thumbs:

Edit to fix Linky

Good luck to you bro, i can just see you avoiding the paparazzi right now. :thumbs: :D

Linky no worky...

Good luck though! Have a pic of the poster or anything??

Heck of a big step. I am not sure if this is apppropriate but since it works for the stage ... Break a leg with the rest of the filming, and i hope folks like the tease.

That's outstanding, congratulations!! When you marry Pam Anderson just remember not to take the divorce personally. It's her, not you!! :D

Umm.....is it a bad sign if the trailer made me jump a bit? ???

Hey bro- congrats man on the big accomplishment. I"m sorry..but I won't be seeing this movie LOL...yes......I am a wuss LOL! Is the production creepy at all/weird you out?

That's outstanding, congratulations!! When you marry Pam Anderson just remember not to take the divorce personally. It's her, not you!! :D

Don't marry Pam, all you'll get out of the divorce is your half of the hepatitis. :laugh:

Seriously, congrats and good luck. And remember, other people always think you look better on screen/audio than you think you do. We're all overly self critical for the most part. I'm sure you've gone GREAT.

Very awesome man! Good luck to ya and hope it leads to bigger and better things!!

Don

Umm.....is it a bad sign if the trailer made me jump a bit? ???

Hey bro- congrats man on the big accomplishment. I"m sorry..but I won't be seeing this movie LOL...yes......I am a wuss LOL! Is the production creepy at all/weird you out?

This wierdest part is my girlfriend's dad is playing the lead opposite me...

Cool, now maybe I can get a straight answer to this:

Why do men alway have their socks on in those flicks?

So the trailer went up Saturday night. there were about 150 people in theater and it got a pretty good response considering it was only a minute and a half long. Here's the linky for it. sorry the size isn't great. enjoy

the size isn't great

thats what she said.... :sign: :rolleyes: :sign:

seriously though it looks great. :thumbs:

...or he said...

0000007501_20060920143802.jpg

Congrats on your premiere. :thumbs:

Back