• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One of my favorite places...

djm

well, i've had WAY too much free time this week. so while i'm sitting around here tinkering with an ailing pc, i started thinking about the tubing trip we're supposed to take this weekend on the delaware river. we do this fairly regularly during the summer.

one of the little back country hamlets we pass thru on our way to the delaware river is this town called Buttzville, New Jersey. i'm sure you've all heard of places like Intercourse & Blue Balls in Pennsylvania. but the main thoroughfare passing thru this town carries the unlikely name of Titman Road. now i'm sure you're all scratching your head about now like i did my first time thru wondering, "Now what's a Titman doing in Buttzville???"

:D

:D :D :D
LMAO!!!!!!!!
MY FAVORITE PLACE IS ANY WHERE IN FLA. KEYS.
MANY SUMMERS THERE AS A KID.

i believe that's emo's territory. i'd sure love to take the waverunners down *there*. :::hint hint:::

i guess i meant the delaware river was one of my favorite places, but buttzville sure sounds 'scenic', doesn't it??? hehe

Come on town...as long as my ship is in port, I would love to meet any of "yous guys" for a surf-n-turf-n herf(translated to steak and seafood meal with the requied stogies)...LMK if you anyone ever plans on making it down...

Emo

LOL buttzman.... Bahahahaaaa

Emo I might be back down in FL in Sept, but I'll be up in Spring Hill ??? Maybe I can convince the woman to take a 12 hour ride for smokes and beef

Tone...where is Spring Hill? For 3 weeks of the month I will be in VA by Lee...But I am driving up and back, so we might actually cross paths some where...If I am in FL, I would consider driving up outta the Keys to meet you...

Emo

Spring Hill is on the West coast, near Tarpon Springs. Hmmm, about an hour NW of Orlando? Not 100% on that... You know, I have no idea where it is. It takes 40 mins from Tampa airport to get to it LOL

I'm a whole lot of help, aren't I?

We've got a little town in North Carolina called "Climax." It's near the BBQ Mecca that is Lexington, NC...so perhaps the town is aptly named.

:lookup:

Sam

Tarpon Springs is 3-3 1/2 hours from Orlando...On my way up and back I am going to be stopping in Orlando...

There was a great resturant at Tarpon Springs that I used to go to whenever I visited my grandparents. I can't remember the name of it to save my soul, except it was right on the water. :0

Climax, Titman, Buttzville?? We are talking about geographic locations here, aren't we?

LMAO @ you guys
Dave :D

Well, what about Boobietown? I heard it was west of Mansville, and Northeast of the Cervix Center

:0

LMAO!! I have heard of Climax, I think I've actually been there Sam!

We have some good ones in Va. I just can't remember them at this moment! I'll do my homework and post later! :sign:

leebo,
we have ballsville,bumpass,studley,lahore,we even have a dawn

Yeh just think what the local postal carriers have to put up with LMAO :D "Can you tell me how much it cost to send this letter to BUTTSVILLE, NJ no really sir Buttsville it's in NJ.................." LOL

We got a town close to where i live in Ga called "Cumming"!

I know this doesn't go in line with the rest but i sure do like how it sounds:

Bare Foot Hollow

or

"Barefoot Holler"
:D :D