• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One of the many reasons I love my job!

firehousesmoke

I am a FF here in Texas, and I was on shift yesterday. When I got there I didn't realize that it was a Holiday. Well at the firehouse, that means do whatever you feel like, just dont get into any trouble. All work was put on hold and it was a shift of relaxation. One of the other FF's there also smokes cigars and as he was leaving he gave me a stick. It was an Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 Maduro(Flor Fina). We are on shift for 24 hours and a couple of us always sit out in the engine bay after dinner and b/s. Well I figured what the hell, and I lit the cigar, listened to some tunes and enjoyed the evening. Like I stated in the topic title, I love my job, and to be able to enjoy a nice cigar is one of its many perks. Just thought I would share!! :D

-fhs

I also can enjoy a nice stick on occasion at work. I am a union sprinklerfitter ( most ff say we take all the fun out of fighting fires LOL) so when the job permits smokin a stoggie goes a lighting. Peace brother and be safe

mmm, sounds relaxing indeed.

I suppose I could smoke on ocasion, I'm an intern for a landscape architecture firm, so I drive across town alot, measure alot of out door properties, etc. Plenty of time to light up I suppose, but never really have.

-FHS

Just wanted to say "thank you" for doing what you do! You have a great perspective on a high intensity job.

Be Well..Larry

Yeah it is relaxing, just for the record though...we did run a few calls, nothing major but the cigar was very satisfying and it helped to settle down for a good nights rest.

ps.....cibao33, thanks man!