• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One week to go...

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
It's that time Sir ;-) Bring on your Cam, bring on your Defense. And I will be waiting on my sticks after the beating next Friday

melly

ROLL TIDE!!

McElroy is going to have Fairley's love child he'll be on his back so much. Newton is going to run through the defense backwards just for fun, too.

It's on. :)

McElroy is going to have Fairley's love child he'll be on his back so much. Newton is going to run through the defense backwards just for fun, too.

It's on. :)

Well, hopefully Fairley will show his tail so much that he might actually get ejected from the game this time...OR...we could hurt him...We did manage to hurt a few players on several teams this season ;-) YAY!! IRON BOWL!!!

RTR~

We did manage to hurt a few players

You got plenty of practice last year. That's how you won the NC, at least.

Hoping players get hurt... wouldn't expect anything else from a bammer.

Vegas has the over/under on McElroy sacks at 11.5. I'm taking the over!

We did manage to hurt a few players

You got plenty of practice last year. That's how you won the NC, at least.

Hoping players get hurt... wouldn't expect anything else from a bammer.

Vegas has the over/under on McElroy sacks at 11.5. I'm taking the over!

I don't WANT then to get hurt...it's college football...it's something that will likely happen anyway...to *someone* on either side. No sacks for my fella ;-)

The Iron Bowl According to Facebook (<<Link)

and...

med_gallery_3866_104_56161.jpg

You ready to do this, Melly? War Damn Eagle. Buck Fama... ;)

Q : Why do Alabama Cheerleaders wear panties?

A : To keep their ankles warm.

Q : What is the difference between a building full of Bama fans and a porcupine?

A : With a porcupine, the pricks are on the outside!

Love ya Melly. Love that we scared anyone else from entering this thread, too. Damn good game. :)

You know...the game was fantastic...and Bama had them beat and I do believe had ole S-Cam's number for the better part of the game(2 or 3 sacks looked GOOD on ole S-Cam)....just could not keep it going in the final quarter. I consider only letting them get 1 point ahead, something not many other teams could even come close to doing, was awesome...so hats off to my Tide...and yeah yeah Holmes...I'll get your damn dog rockets in the mail ;-)

melly
.ROLL TIDE anyway!!

Edit to add...I love ya too honey!!