• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OneOff Perfectos on Joe Cigar Today

BrewMeister

The Titus Pullo of CP
I enjoy the OneOffs and they are getting a bit scarce. They call these Perfectos, however they look more like a Belicoso to me. Oh well. A good deal IMO.

Joe Cigar

"joe Cigar" said:
With its simple band, OneOff may not look like a whole lot, but it's truly a one-of-a-kind smoke. Handmade in Nicaragua, this ultra-high-end blend utilizes a hand-selected blend of Cuban-seed organic tobaccos, resulting in a deep, crisp flavor worthy of several ratings of 90 and beyond. Wrapped in a dark and toothy Honduran wrapper, each OneOff cigar comes chock full of Nicaraguan long-fillers, offering a warm rush of rich flavors from the get-go, followed by a smooth and eventful medium-bodied experience.

jc-071031.jpg

Great buy! :thumbs:

The last time i bought a good number of these was when they went on clearance at the Davidoff online store. Oneoff makes a great tasting cigar (albeit Hondurans are not typically my faves) yet they don't seem to get a lot of press.

Thanks for the post.

Tim, I've only had one ever and it was the one you gifted me at the BBQ Herf. I remember thinking, "not a bad cigar at all" when I smoked it a month or so back. It greatly exceeded my expectations. :thumbs: