• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Online Liquor

texasaggie

Need a drink...
What are some good links to online liquor/wine retailers on the internet? Basically I'm looking to save money, and want to buy my liquor and wine online cheap. Who's done this? I'm looking for things like ports, cognacs, wines, tequila, and mezcal. Thanks for your help. :thumbs: :D

Bacchus, Have you ever bought from HiTimeWine?

Their Port prices are very low ( WARRE 77 PORT 750 $99.98 !!!)

MonkeyK said:

I don't know if that is a good price for that port or not, but I have purchased from them on several occasions and am very pleased with their prices (especially the large number of sale items). It is not uncommon for me to save $10 to $20 a fifth on liquor that is in the $25 to $50 range, locally. Shipping to the east coast runs about $3 per bottle.

Well, it's about $50 less than anywhere else I've seen. That is for Warres Vintage 1977, which is the only 77 that I've seen for sale.

BACCHUS said:
MonkeyK said:

I don't know if that is a good price for that port or not, but I have purchased from them on several occasions and am very pleased with their prices (especially the large number of sale items). It is not uncommon for me to save $10 to $20 a fifth on liquor that is in the $25 to $50 range, locally. Shipping to the east coast runs about $3 per bottle.
I agree with Will. HiTimeWine has some great prices and sales. I've placed several orders also with no problems. :thumbs:

Dito on the HiTimeWine. Have made several orders. :thumbs:

I agree on HiTimeWine. I bought some Ron Zacapa and saved about $12 a bottle from local pricing, even with the shipping charges factored in.