• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Online Mentor Project

CvilleYoungGun

Not so young gun anymore.
Reaction score
OK guys I had a local manager lined up to do an online mentor project, but he has recently suffered some familial issues and says there is no way he can finish the interview. So I am in a tight spot, this is supposed to take a week but anyone with free time could probably handle it in no longer than 35 minutes total.

Any Current Managers with about 20-30 minutes of free time today or tomorrow:

If you have at least two(2) years of managerial experience, have (or have had) at least three(3) employees reporting directly to you, have personally been involved in hiring at least one employee, have budgetary responsibility, can include owners of small businesses.

The Field in which you operate does not matter at all.

I just need to establish contact with you by email and have you answer six(6) questions over two emails and then send you a third to thank you. I will be asking simple questions regarding interpersonal skills in managerial positions. If you think you can help me out with this please PM or email me ASAP.

Thanks so much for taking time to read this, and I look forward to corresponding with someone very soon.

Thanks

James
CYG

Thanks for all the Support guys Outlaw you are a lifesaver I will be emailing you soon with the first set of questions.

Another example of just how great it is to be a part of this community.

James
CYG