• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

online retailers ship Cubans to the US?

PGK

Banned
I have seen some adds on this site for comapanies who claim to sell and ship AUTHENTIC cubans to the US. How is this possible or are they full of it?

-pat

I have reported this thread to Rod. Please don't respond to it, please read forum rules, enough is enough.

...... and to think I felt sorry for you and your cracked wrappers! :laugh:

..... I'm sorry what was the question? ???

I hate to harp on an old issue, but the mantra:

Read More and Post Less

may apply here.

It's something in the water. I'm telling you, it's something in the water........

Haha wow didnt realize this was such a big deal...I have absolutely no interest in buying cubans. I was simply asking about how these sites worked. In anycase i guess the fact that they advertise here would be sufficient enough motivation to not want to sully their name.

My appologies, feel free to delete the thread

Haha wow didnt realize this was such a big deal...I have absolutely no interest in buying cubans. I was simply asking about how these sites worked. In anycase i guess the fact that they advertise here would be sufficient enough motivation to not want to sully their name.

We don't delete threads here.
We hold them up as object lessons for other members... :whistling:

Haha wow I didn't realize this was such a big deal...I have absolutely no interest in buying cubans. I was simply asking about how these sites worked. In anycase I guess the fact that they advertise here would be sufficient enough motivation to not want to sully their name.

We don't delete threads!

successoryinternet400.jpg

Haha wow I didn't realize this was such a big deal...I have absolutely no interest in buying cubans. I was simply asking about how these sites worked. In anycase I guess the fact that they advertise here would be sufficient enough motivation to not want to sully their name.

We don't delete threads!

successoryinternet400.jpg

Now thats funny, i don't care who ya are!!!!