• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Online shop for Japan-only whisk(e)ys?

Black Plague

Anyone out there know a website that sells Japanese market exclusive whisk(e)ys? By this, I'm talking about scotches and bourbons that are made just for the Japanese Market, like Johnnie Walker 1820 or Wild Turkey Tribute.

It ain't finding a place that sells the stuff, it's finding the place that ships. I haven't had any luck so far so if you do please pass it on.

Ya'll could fly me over and I'll bring some back for ya. :sign:

Anyone out there know a website that sells Japanese market exclusive whisk(e)ys? By this, I'm talking about scotches and bourbons that are made just for the Japanese Market, like Johnnie Walker 1820 or Wild Turkey Tribute.

I know this post is a few months old, so maybe you've found what you were looking for. If not, perhaps take a look at: http://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/ They are out of the UK. They had both the Johnnie Walker 1820 (now sold out) and the Wild Turkey Tribute (Lots of $$$). I don't know the issues you may have for buying alcohol from outside the US as far as taxes, customs fees etc.

Fairly certain I can get my hands on anything in the Japanese market, drop me a line if you haven't gotten a hold of what you wanted.