• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Online store that ships to APO

I know Seriouscigars.com does, ovtc.com does, Holts, and elfumador.com does.

But if you got to the cigar website, go down to shipping policies, they'll let you know there most likely. I think you'll find that most in fact do.

All of the ones I have dealt with will ship to APO and if it says on the website that they do not, well if you are deployed and you call them sometimes they make exceptions! Just my 2 cents!

I know cigarsinternational.com and atlanticcigar.com do, as I've ordered from them "over there" before. :)

Cigar International... and they are smart enough to know not to write cigars on the forms!

I have a bunch of stogies that were donated out here in Basra. If you want, I can send a package over to you via MPS. Just PM me you APO addy.

Johnnie

I've got an APO address too, and have found that most Cigar stores online do in fact ship to APO.
I've successfully used "JR Cigar, Cigar International, Cigar.com, and Serious Cigars". CI and Cigar.com got here the quickest for me. I know alot of soldiers over here who have used Thompson's, but based on the feedback from this forum, you might want to steer clear. I don't have any experiences w/ Thompson's, but I hear their service is poor.
Good luck and happy smoking.

Come to think of it, I can't think of one place that refused to send APO. Even if it was their policy not to, like Tas said, if you email them or call.....I have a hard time believing that they'll tell you no way.

Thanks guys,

I have just run into a fair number of online stores selling other goods that would not ship APO because the system is completely automated and doesnt allow for APO. I will check out some of the shops listed so I can get stocked up for the next 6 months.

JohnnieSRT-4,

Does your local APO office let you ship cigars? Where I am at they have cigars listed as no ship items but I am suspicious it is only limited to Cuban marked. IF NOT I would be willing to set up an Iraq pass once I get a few sticks in. I will check more details with my local office, however I have found that the rules are extremely inconsistent based on where you are at and who you talk to.

Trigger

I am on the VBC and have checked with the post office here. I was told that as long as they say nothing about Cuba they don't have a problem with them. I was also told you can ship 10 cigars at a time with no wrappers, so take that as you will. Also Cigar.com and Cigar International do ship to APOs. I usually get mine in 5-6 days. Hope this helps.

One thing you want to make sure is that when you register or fill out the shipping info, make sure you put USA as the country. I have had soldiers with APO addresses, enter the correct APO info with the APO zip code, but put the country they are stationed in (Korea, Iraq, etc) in the info. This will cause the shipping to ucalculate based on Intl shipping rates instead of the domestic rates that you get when shipping to APO address.
Just a heads up.

Dave

I'd have to ask, but I doubt they would care. Everything is pretty laid back here. I'm only going to be out here for another couple weeks so I don't know if I'll be able to get in on a pass. Almost time to go home and see the family!

Thanks guys,

I have just run into a fair number of online stores selling other goods that would not ship APO because the system is completely automated and doesnt allow for APO. I will check out some of the shops listed so I can get stocked up for the next 6 months.

JohnnieSRT-4,

Does your local APO office let you ship cigars? Where I am at they have cigars listed as no ship items but I am suspicious it is only limited to Cuban marked. IF NOT I would be willing to set up an Iraq pass once I get a few sticks in. I will check more details with my local office, however I have found that the rules are extremely inconsistent based on where you are at and who you talk to.

Trigger

Back