• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ontario, CA HERF

machineman

Cigari Cigars - 990 Ontario Mills Dr. # F - Ontario, CA. 91764 (909) 980-9943 - Is hosting a HERF on Jan 14th @ 5:00 PM in our lounge.

Awesome Kim.

It's been too long since I have been in. i will try to rally the troops.

Flying back from Texas that day, probably won't be able to make it. Been out of touch too long and hope to get back in this year. Have a great time guys.

I should be there about 5:30. My better half told me that fernious is going to show up with his better half. Anyone else? Hope to see you there.

Sorry guys. I had to be there last night. Have a good time. I WILL come to the next one.

Wow! That reminded me of my first herf. No one showed to that one either ( Well the host did). Kim, where were you brother? I got there about 5:30 and Steve said you just left for the night ??? BTB I even wore my Packers jersey for ya. Hope to see some of you at the next one. ;)

Wow! That reminded me of my first herf. No one showed to that one either ( Well the host did). Kim, where were you brother? I got there about 5:30 and Steve said you just left for the night ??? BTB I even wore my Packers jersey for ya. Hope to see some of you at the next one. ;)
Sorry to hear that, Eric. I'm hoping to have one in February at my new place, so watch the Herf thread! Us IE boys have been slacking.