• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Open carefully means OPEN CAREFULLY (The Puck)

mysteryberto

So I ordered a 75-100 count humidor from cigarmony. It came after only a couple days even though I ordered on a weekend. Anxious to fill my puck with water I tried to remove the lid. Unfortunately it seemed a little bit stuck and when I got it popped open some beads spilled out.

Granted it was probably like 2-3% but I got to play the amazing game of pick the beads out of the carpet.

Just remember open carefully means OPEN CAREFULLY!

:whistling:

So I ordered a 75-100 count humidor from cigarmony. It came after only a couple days even though I ordered on a weekend. Anxious to fill my puck with water I tried to remove the lid. Unfortunately it seemed a little bit stuck and when I got it popped open some beads spilled out.

Granted it was probably like 2-3% but I got to play the amazing game of pick the beads out of the carpet.

Just remember open carefully means OPEN CAREFULLY!

:whistling:

One of the aspects of Murphy's law. Spill beads and they will find the nearest carpet!

That's my biggest complaint about the Puck. I'm never sure if water is getting to the beads when I fill it throught the holes on top, water seems to just run off the filter. So the other day I opened the small Puck to make sure the beads we're 50-50 when .... DAMN!! beads everywhere.

:cool:

I use silk stockings and they work great. Also, Viper sells some well-made cinch bags that work well, too. I like them both for ease of use and minimum storage space used.

Back