• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Open face Brisket with gravy

grateful1

Oh My!
...latkes w/apple sauce...and a side of chopped liver w/lettuce and onion.

Topped off with a Dr. Brown's Cream soda.

=

Yummy Lunch!

...latkes w/apple sauce...and a side of chopped liver w/lettuce and onion.

Topped off with a Dr. Brown's Cream soda.

=

Yummy Lunch!

You know they gave you a potato pancake and called it a latke :sign:

You know the guy in the back doing the cooking is either Jose, Juan or Pedro. No Eastern Euorpeans left in that kitchen :laugh:

I know. I get a kick out of that every time I go in.

My dad went to school with (I think) Bernie. Funny story's all around! :thumbs:

You know the guy in the back doing the cooking is either Jose, Juan or Pedro. No Eastern Euorpeans left in that kitchen :laugh:

I go to Katz's Deli and it's the same thing. Not even pizza is made by Italians in NY and Mexican food is cook and served by the Chinese :sign:

I go to Katz's Deli and it's the same thing. Not even pizza is made by Italians in NY and Mexican food is cook and served by the Chinese :sign:
LOL...It's good Jewish business practice. They confuse you by having the cooks all wear yarmulke's. :laugh:

Brian

LOL...It's good Jewish business practice. They confuse you by having the cooks all wear yarmulke's. :laugh:

Brian

It just sounds out of wack when Juan has to say shalom, it loses something in the pronunciation, LOL