• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Open House Herf for the Troops

Tazman

Reaction score
Open House Herf for the Troops at The Metropolitan Society

Do you have cigars in your humidor that you haven’t gotten around to smoking? If so, why not join us at our Open House and Herf for the Troops. Bring any cigars you can spare and we’ll be happy to arrange to send them to the troops. Come see our club, enjoy a smoke, have a bite to eat, make some new friends, and do a good deed for the guys serving our country who do so much for us. RSVP by March 23 to Tazman9322@aol.com

Date: March 28, 2009
Time: 12 to 5
Place: The Metropolitan Society
1275 Bloomfield Avenue, Building 8, Suite 62
Fairfield, NJ
www.metrocigar.com

George, I know that Dee and the boys from Schlesinger's will be down. You can count on roughly a dozen of us showing up. We'll firm up the numbers as we get closer....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I'll be back at Dix for my de-mobilization sometime this summer, maybe we could set something up with a few BOTL's then

George,

While I was at Schlesinger's last night, I talked with Dee (The Eagle) and he said that the current head count coming down is 12. He did state that he has two guys pending and asked to let you know to put the Hudson valley crew down for 14. Unfortunately, I can not attend as one of my nieces is getting married that day. I will have a bag of cigars coming down with Dee and the guys to add to the collection though. Have a great time and take plenty of pictures........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

George, I hope it's a great turn out and you all have a super time. Take plenty of pics and post em' when you get some time....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hi Charlie, I am certain Toje and your group had a great time. I left my camera home by accident but one or two of them had cameras. Hopefully they can post a picture or two. They also brought some excellent food and thanks for that guys.

Tazman

Hey Tazman and the rest of the crew at Metropolitan,

Just wanted to say, the boys and I had a great time. Thanks for the great hospitality and visiting the Club was well worth the trip. Hope to make it down there again. However, I'm sure we're share a smoke at Split Rock before then.

Thanks again.

George

You are welcome Mr. Martini. I am gald you enjoyed yourself. Yes I plan on attending the after party at Split Rock.

Tazman