• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Open House Herf

Tazman

Is it getting too cold to smoke outside? If so, please come to our open house herf!

Date: Saturday, November 15, 2008
Time: 1PM till ??
Place: The Metropolitan Society
1275 Bloomfield Ave, Building 8, Suite 62
Fairfield, NJ 07004
RSVP:Tazman9322@aol.com or NJCigarclub@aol.com

For info or to see pictures of our club, go to www.metrocigar.com
I hope to see you there!

Tazman

I will be there. The place is about 15min. from my house. Funny thing is someone told me yesterday .to PM you about the place.

Hey George, I'm checkin' my schedule and I may actually be abole to make this one. I'll let you know asap. Marco, It's not really that far from you, we're comin' from upstate NY and it's a hop skip and a jump for us....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Sounds great Charlie....I hope you and the rest of the guys can make it down.

Tazman

Tazman,

I will be in New Jersey the week following your open house. I may find myself nearby, and want to know if a drop-in guest would be welcome during the week.

Sean

Tazman,

I will be in New Jersey the week following your open house. I may find myself nearby, and want to know if a drop-in guest would be welcome during the week.

Sean

Sean, PM me if your going to be in the area. I'm usually around in the evening's if your interested.

I just talked with Beth and we have no plans for tomorrow, so it looks like it's a 99% chance I'll be there George. I'll call you later on for the details....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Sure you can drop in just send me a message a day or two before

Tazman

That is great Charlie, I am looking forward to seeing you.

Tazman

Rick (rrick57) and I will be headin' out around 1100, see you all soon....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I want to to thank George (Tazman) and the entire group over at the Metro Cigar Club, we had a great time. They have an incredable club there and the pictures on there website doesn't give the place justice. It's one of the nicest cigar clubs I have ever been to. I'll post some pictures tomorrow and you'll see for yourselves. Again, thanks a bunch guys and I'll see you all soon........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

You are welcome Charlie, and feel free to stop in whenever you are in the area....just call me to be sure someone is there.

Tazman