• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Operation GTFOOI

Kid Montana

After a long year working in a palace and eating steak and lobster at a KBR DFAC, my time here in Iraq is quickly drawing to a close. Boy, it sure was a tough time, especially considering all the cigars I smoked and time spent watching the geese tooling around the lake here. As far as good cigars go, I owe a debt of gratitude to the folks of CP. The quality of my average cigar has gone way way up since I joined CigarPass. FOGs are not suprised at this, but it is for this noob. The CigarPass hive mind has had a huge impact on what I smoke. As a thank you to all of the fine men and women that are CigarPass.com, I'm giving away a five pack of December 2009 AF Anejo #48's. :thumbs:

About a month after I joined CP I started a journal, pasting in the cigar wrapper and jotting down a few observations on the new stuff I was sampling. Not all of it was "good stuff" since I was still buying samplers off CI and misc 5ers from CigarBid at that point but there is a discernable drift in the quality as time passed and CP made its mark on my appetite. I didn't record the same vitola more than once though there may be several of the same line, for example, I think I've made entries from two or three PAM vitolas and at at least as many for the various Hemmingways. To win the 5er, guess the number of entries in my notebook AND the marque and vitola of my celebration cigar, which I will smoke in 8 days shortly before flying out of Kuwait. This contest is open to everyone who's been a member since 29 March 2010 (eg, joined prior to that). This contest expires when somebody guesses BOTH elements correctly OR whomever is closet by 2359 Central Time, 26 December 2010.

Thank you Cigar Pass, for who you are and what you do. Have a merry Christmas and a debauched New Year!

Thank You for your service!

I'll guess 85 entries and the celebration smoke to be a Arturo Fuente 858 sungrown.

I'll go with 212 entrys and a Anejo Shark. Thanks for all you do and get home safe! :)

101 entries and I'm guessing you'll have Bolivar Gold Medal.

Thanks for the contest and also serving :thumbs:

After a long year working in a palace and eating steak and lobster at a KBR DFAC, my time here in Iraq is quickly drawing to a close.

Wow. Be sure to regale your family with stories of your sacrifice.

LOL, "yea, the steak was a pretty low grade cut and they'd constantly over-cook the lobster tail and sometimes they wouldn't even have melted butter!"

Okay. Knee jerk reaction. Sorry dude. Being away sucks. Stay safe the last few days...I met some dudes a few weeks before they were 8 days out and killed in their MRAP by a buried IED in a culvert. Blew the fucker in half. Hard to think about. I came across as an ass and I apologize.

Trey

Thank you for the service there brother, get home safe...

My guesses are 166 and H. Upmann Mag 48 EL 2009

Thanks for the contest.

Thank you for your service and all you and your peers have done. I'll guess 177, with an Opus Perf X being the celebratory cigar.

If I win, I'd like the fiver to go to some deserving soldiers still away from home.

Thanks for your service brother and I hope everyone of our soldiers, sailors and airman come home soon :thumbs: . I'm gonna have to guess that you made 131 entries and your celebratory stogie will be a Monte #2........

187 entries and a PSD 4.

Nope, I've had some but keep guessing!

93 entries and an Opus xXx.
Nope, I have one, and have yet to smoke it, but keep guessing!

I'll guess 85 entries and the celebration smoke to be a Arturo Fuente 858 sungrown.
Nope, I've only ever had one and would like to find more but keep guessing!

113 and a h upmann 2005 el
Nope, this is one that has avoided my greedy paws; keep guessing!

I'll go with 212 entrys and a Anejo Shark.
Nope, I do love the 77 but I have another cigar in mind. Keep guessing!

I 'll go with 128 and a H. Upmann Mag 46'.
I've had just one of these but no, keep guessing!

101 entries and I'm guessing you'll have Bolivar Gold Medal.
I've smoked the hell out of a 10ct box of these and loved every one, but no, keep guessing!

My guesses are 166 and H. Upmann Mag 48 EL 2009
Nope, unfortunatly I've never sampled an H. Upmann EL, but keep guessing!

I'll guess 177, with an Opus Perf X being the celebratory cigar.
Your instincts serve you well, because the Opus PerfeXion X really is a great celebratory cigar, but your princess is in a different castle. Keep guessing!

131 entries and your celebratory stogie will be a Monte #2
Wow, a Montecristo #2 would be a great celebration cigar, but no, keep guessing!

69 and an Immenso!

562252_f260.jpg

-----------

Be well!

Back