• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OPERATION: Montecristo

Captain B

I know most of CP'ers don't live in NY, but maybe some will be attending. Anyone planning be be here? Check it out - OPERATION: Montecristo

intrepid_hdr4.gif

I have been reading posts on this site for a long time, and I will be going to the intrepid for this --- pM sent

I think I will be stcking around, this board is interesting

I figure I would give everyone an update on the spectacular evening onboard the USS Intrepid. It was a great weather Wednesday, and about 1600 people were onboard - sounds like a lot, but on an aircraft carrier, you could not tell ! Unlimited amounts of Montecristo Rum, unlimited beer including Heineken, Bud, Amstel, and Anheuser World Select to name a few. They had a BBQ of unlimited food - so many bbq pits going, very short lines. 50s & 60s music played the whole time and the entire ship's museum was open for everyone. All the aicraft were left on the deck, and between that and the NYC skyline as a backdrop - it was a great atmosphere.
Everyone attending got a box of 10 Montecristos - assorted including Montecristo Whites in a commemorative box, and a box of 6 JR Ultimates #60 (the big ones). They also gave out a 24 box of Montecruz Negron pantellas., along with a really cool hat, cutters, ashtrays, and other incidentals. You also got your picture taken, and they superimposed you into a fighter plane - looks really cool.
I couldn't imagine anyone not having a great time - it was well planned. They are talking about making it an annual event, so maybe next year I can meet some CPers on board.

-Brian