• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OpFTH Pass...AKA The Sandbox Pass

BigFatDog

I'm new here and I want to start a pass. Please before anyone cries foul hear me out. I want to set up a pass which Starts with me and ends with Brickhouse and his crew.

My idea is this. I have a box of AF King Bs coming. I don't really have room for it. What I want to do is take out a few and replace them with some of my better stock. Then I would like for any participant to do the same (Take a B or 2 and put as good or better). The last guy on the list is Brickhouse and he keeps the box. Hence the sandbox pass. I've had a few friends who were serving over there and all of them are home now (luckily). I think we all need to say thank you more often. This is one way that I would like to say thank you and I hope that some of you would like to join me.

I need an FOG to run the thing so my only involvement would be the initial ship. It's not that I would have a problem running things but I want to make sure everyone is comfortable.

Its running and the line up is...

1 bobbyshirley DONE
2 puffstuff DONE
3 wasy In transit
4 bchem on deck
5 nfulton
6 DemonR6
7 Infinity (virtual) DONE
7 gandolf565 (virtual) In Transit
7 Greatful1 (virtual) In Transit
7 RGD (virtual) DONE
7 puros_bran (virtual) DONE
8 ggiese
9 prophetic_joe
10 stevehawk
11 jcpyro
12 preembargo (ship to guy for all virtual passers)

I'm is as well! Great idea. I am sure there is an FOG who would help with this.

Nate

I'd love to be part of this as well. My best friend who is 43 left March 1st as a Naval Reserve.

have no 'gar worthy of replaceing a king b but pass that box my way and i'll just put instead of take.....semper fi

Anyone know how to get a FOG's attention? Again I'll do it myself if necessary. If you posted that you would participate, could you also post if you you be willing to participate If I had to run the pass.

Potential list for inclusion...

14 King B
4 Don Carlos #4
2 Hemingway Best Seller
2 858 Maduro
4 Padron '64 Nat Principe
2 Anejo 50

The idea of the pass is that you take only the Bs.

Thoughts?

Count me in. Put me in at the end of the line up and I'll send it over with an OpFTH shipment. Might I suggest that the participants (if so inclined) write a little note to include with the cigars.

Anyone from Houston's gotta be okay! :thumbs: :laugh:
There's a good man...any chance you want to run this thing or at least advise? What's a British Astros fan doing in NE Conn.?

Long story.. :laugh:

I would just recommend running it yourself, let people sign up but I would advise against letting anyone in who has not been around here very long (less than a month or less than something like 50 posts). Make sure you use a good tupperware and a decent humidification set up. It looks like preembargo has offered to make sure the complicated issues are taken care of.

I really don't want to be part of the pass since I'm not a fan of AF King Bs but I along with others can watch the thread and see how it progresses.

Sounds like an interesting premise for a pass. I'd like to be included as well. Anything for our boys overseas...

Any idea for the guys in the SandBox is a good idea.

I don't want any takes, just want to send some sticks to
add to the box.

Mike, I would feel more comfortable shipping direct to you if that's ok.
You can then forward with the proposed box and it need not come my way to save time. I would like them to go to Wyatt and his boys.
This time Wyatt, perhaps you can include a few guys that did not participate the last time.

Mike, please PM to let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Brian

Damn, you guys are too much. Thanks for the idea BFD, the support we recieve over here, and especially from fellow BsOTL at CP is overwhelming.

I would take great pleasure in being the final recipient of this pass, and I can assure you that the dissemination would be wide. There are now about 8 or 9 members of the "589th Baghdad BsOTL" out here and no stick sits in any storage long around here. Let me know what help you need on my end and you'll have it.

I love the notes addition, personalized messages go a long way over here.

Thanks again guys, I look forward to this Pass developing. Just let me know what you need.

I'm definitely game if you'll have me. Those guys need as many good days as we can give em.

I'd like to be included as well.

I do need to be placed near the end of the lineup as my work schedule is killer at this time.

Or I would be willing to do a virtual P/T.

Damn, you guys are too much. Thanks for the idea BFD, the support we recieve over here, and especially from fellow BsOTL at CP is overwhelming.

I would take great pleasure in being the final recipient of this pass, and I can assure you that the dissemination would be wide. There are now about 8 or 9 members of the "589th Baghdad BsOTL" out here and no stick sits in any storage long around here. Let me know what help you need on my end and you'll have it.

I love the notes addition, personalized messages go a long way over here.

Thanks again guys, I look forward to this Pass developing. Just let me know what you need.

:laugh:

I too am humbled by your patriotism and your kindness. I hope to meet some of you when I get back. We will do our best to respond to any personal messages you send.