• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opinion please

Rob_k

If it ain't Scottish...it's crap!
Hey all, a you may be aware of, I was laid off on May 5th this year, looking for some interview advice.
Sent in my resume last Sun, first interview was today. All seems to have gone well (IMHO), will know sometime this next week if I make to the next tier of interviews. It is with a large architectural/design/enginering firm here in RI (www.rgb.net), they have been in business for
over 40yrs. The position is marketing coordinator / business development. Pretty similar to what I did in my previous position, little less photoshop and publishing. What do think the $$$ offer will be when I get the position? (I know, crystal ball we do not have, ehhmmm?).
Any advice / comments apprecited.
Rob

"Funny thing about weekends when you hang with the workin' crowd....they don't quite mean so much..."
Les Claypool

I think you should go to salary.com and check out what that type of position currently pays in your area. This way, you know how to handle the negotiations. I can not even guess at what it would be but that site does a pretty good job of coming close.