• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus Forbidden X Gift Pack

vewyphishy

The Original Smoking Fish
My local tobacco shop just got their shipment in of the new Gift Pack that has the 2 Forbidden X cigars along with the DVD. They're selling at MSRP of $50 per box. If any of you are interested, please post here or PM me.

Bob, I've already got 1 reserved for you.

Anyone else?

Hey bro I'm not sure that these are so rare. They are still available several places online.

JR might be a good deal because they only charge $2 shipping right? May be cheaper than sales tax.

Just a thought

Perhaps. A couple of people had mentioned it in the chatroom. Just thought I'd be of a service for someone who might not have easy access to some.

Beats me. :)

I think its some history on the Fuente family and their business.

some very nice person on the CA board gave me a vhs tape of the thing.

it was interesting, and it tells the story of how the fuente came to be, what has happened to it, the history of the cigar, and the history of the opus x.

i got tired of watchign the screen after a while, so i kinda lost interest around the time of the opus x info.

supposedly there's some cool stuff after that, like some behind the scenes or osmething.

Its got 3 parts part one is the fuente family history and how the actually changed the cigar business not once but twice with two innovative ideas. Part two is the Opus X story, how it cam to be and such. Third is behind the scenes.

I watched it twice now, it is truely amazing what that family has gone thru, American know how and pride!

Ther box set with the forbiddens are limited to 20,000 sets no more, the forbiddens come in a crystal tube. Nice set. If still out MSRP is 50.00, I have seen the forbiddens goinf for about 75.00 each, so its hit and miss.

Jim

yah I loved the dvd also, gotta love Mrs. F. smoking throughout the whole thing :)

I got the Forbidden X DVD set at a place that sold the Forbidden X DVD set for $39 plus shipping -- I don't know if they still have them in stock, here is the link:

http://www.firehousetobacco.com/specials.html

ParaGod pointed out this great deal. Thanks ParaGod! Many other retailers sell the same thing for $59, or even $79! :/