• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus/Padron/Anejo/God of Fire Super Bowl Squares

Johnny B

There have been a few people that have shown interest in participating in a second Super Bowl square contest. I’m gauging the overall interest and am willing to run it, if there’s enough interest to do so.

Here are my recommendations:

1. Open to anyone. Members with less than 6 months of tenure will be required to mail in cigars prior to being locked in, unless they are vouched for by another reputable member who is willing to cover their bid.

2. One stick per square.

3. 2 square minimum. No maximum. This may need to be adjusted and approved on by all participants in order to fill all squares or to allow all interested members to participate.

4. Payout structure will be 20% at the end of 1st and 3rd quarters and 30% at the end of the first half and 30% at the end of the game.

Respond with I’m in and how many squares you want.

PM me if I’m missing anything, or if you have any questions or recommendations. I’ll update this post to add participants and to post the link to the board when/if the time comes.

Total taken squares: 100/100

1. Johnny B (6)
2. @Le Primauguet (5)
3. @Smart Ash (5)
4. @CigarStone (5)
5. @bfreebern (5)
6. @Acclaym (65)
7. @grateful1 (10)

1707632233781.png

Last edited:
What is a God Of War cigar? Never heard of it?

I’m willing to open this up to CCs, if everyone else is ok with it.

I’ll bump up to 5. I was trying to leave space for people, but we might not even fill the board.

I’m willing to open this up to CCs, if everyone else is ok with it.
Johnny, you might be opening yourself up to a shit-show with that. You have specified certain cigars that we all know the value of, but CC's is a broad category and may lead to some policing on your part?

Just a thought.

Johnny, you might be opening yourself up to a shit-show with that. You have specified certain cigars that we all know the value of, but CC's is a broad category and may lead to some policing on your part?

Just a thought.
Thanks for the feedback. I’ll keep it at is :)

I'll take a spot, if I can buy a 5er of Opus/Anejo from someone? I don't have either.

***Update***

We’re doing things differently!

Instead of one square per cigar wagered, we’re going by the percentage of cigars wagered. As it sits, there are 20 cigars in the pot. Each member has contributed 25% of the total cigars wagered. Therefore each member will select 25 squares. As more cigars are wagered, the percentages will change accordingly.

This will increase the chance to win and will guarantee that someone will win.

That being said, we’re changing the payout schedule to end of the first half gets 50% and end of the game gets 50%. If there’s a significant increase in wagered cigars, we can review the payout schedule.