• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus Question

Martimus00

Seasons Greetings All

I have a quick couple questions. I found Work of Art size/shaped Opus today at the local B&M. It is the first time I have seen these. Are these new this year or have they always been around? The first store I went to had Opus Sharks too! Same question with these. I'm curious as to the rarity of them as the locals have never had any in years past.

Thnx in advance for any info,
Marty

PS: I tried the search feature btw with no luck.

Those would be the Love Affair I do believe...have heard a number of B&M's getting them in. If there's any Opus Sharks still available...I WANT SOME!! :D

Martimus00, there nothing special just send them to me and I will take off your hands. :D

Both of them are newly released vitolas, but my understanding is that these are going to continue to be regular production sizes going forward.

My local B&M received about 6-8 boxes of these but they want the equivalent of my children for them - just like the regular production Opux X Power Ranges that are priced at $27 each. I believe they wanted $49 each for the Love Affairs.

Weird....they had nearly a full box of the Opus X's.....wonder why :whistling: :whistling:

Had a Love Story yesterday. One of the better Opus I've had in a while.

My local B&M received about 6-8 boxes of these but they want the equivalent of my children for them - just like the regular production Opux X Power Ranges that are priced at $27 each. I believe they wanted $49 each for the Love Affairs.

Weird....they had nearly a full box of the Opus X's.....wonder why :whistling: :whistling:

WHAT!!?? 49 for them?

Weird....they had nearly a full box of the Opus X's.....wonder why
whistling.gif
whistling.gif

WHAT!!?? 49 for them?

If he's referring to a shop in BC...then yes.

The love affairs were $12 and the opus sharks were $15. The bad irony is they come out RIGHT before Christmas when I don't have much excess cash or else i'd be down there every day buying my limit until they are gone.

$49 ... Holy highway robbery Batman!