• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X BBMF Maduro part 3

Wigwam

Banned
21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

BBMF Maduro 1 Youtube

BBMF Maduro Part 7 Youtube

BBMF Maduro Part 8 Youtube

Wasn't sure which thread to reply to so I did this one because it was the last. Nice review. Glad to see someone smoking one instead of putting it on some sort of crazy pedestal. At the end of the day it is a cigar and made to be smoked and enjoyed. Thanks!

No need for 3 different topics...next time just reply inside your original thread.

Nothing wrong with a BIC lighter. A buddy of mine smokes nothing but rare Fuentes, maninly 858 SGs and old Opus and the only lighter I ever see him use is a BIC.

Nothing wrong with a BIC lighter. A buddy of mine smokes nothing but rare Fuentes, maninly 858 SGs and old Opus and the only lighter I ever see him use is a BIC.

Agreed. I go through lighters like a madman. The BICs are turning out to be the only thing worthwhile. Who cares if I break it or lose it, and I've never noticed any difference whatsoever. I do not, however, inhale while lighting the cigar. I do the patient walkaround with the flame. If you're lighting in that manner, how could it possible affect the flavor?

I puff while lighting, so I use butane lighters. I have noticed a taste difference. I use a bic for other smokeables, though.

Nice looking pics! Color me jealous.

should have taken more pictures of the bic I guess, all these photos and videos took allot of time. Good smoke though, might look to smoke the natural.

Wasn't sure which thread to reply to so I did this one because it was the last. Nice review. Glad to see someone smoking one instead of putting it on some sort of crazy pedestal. At the end of the day it is a cigar and made to be smoked and enjoyed. Thanks!

Agreed

Fire is fire.... whatever gets er' going is fine with me! But I recently bought an Xikar Genesis... I LOVE IT!