• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

opus x box codes

lordlister

You can observe a lot by just watching
I recently read a comment on another board that the poster just picked up a box of 2 year old opus x. They said that they determined this age from the box code. I never heard of a box code for opus x before. I have seen stamps insie the boxes, such as P5, but I'm not sure what they mean. Does anyone know if these codes do exist, and if so, how do you decipher the age from the codes?

I always just go by what the guy I'm buying them from says. He usually knows best about when he bought them. But then I usually only buy the aged ones from other trusted BOTLs.

I recently read a comment on another board that the poster just picked up a box of 2 year old opus x. They said that they determined this age from the box code. I never heard of a box code for opus x before. I have seen stamps insie the boxes, such as P5, but I'm not sure what they mean. Does anyone know if these codes do exist, and if so, how do you decipher the age from the codes?

He's full of it, there is no such thing.