• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

opus x box

jaret5445

Ive got an box of opusx and it has the year of 1992 on the lid. Is this on all the boxes since that was the first year they were introduced. Or is this box from 1992?
Thanks jaret

jaret5445 said:
Ive got an box of opusx and it has the year of 1992 on the lid. Is this on all the boxes since that was the first year they were introduced. Or is this box from 1992?
Thanks jaret
That's the year they first made them -- it's on all of the boxes. :)

what kind of Opus X's are they?

I got the fuente fuente. Its almost the same size as a number 4. I recieved my tax return and said what the hell. Its a pain only getting a couple a year and then you have to get what ever size the shop has.

jaret5445 said:
I got the fuente fuente. Its almost the same size as a number 4. I recieved my tax return and said what the hell. Its a pain only getting a couple a year and then you have to get what ever size the shop has.
Congrats! Hard to find a box for a decent price! Unfortunately Fuente doesn't date their boxes, but you can be reasonably sure it was from 2003. Any earlier and it likely would have been sold already, assuming you got it from a shop.