• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X Forbidden X question

tolije

I spotted a couple of single coffins boxes at a shop this week labeled "Forbidden X". I have read about these before, but never actually seen them. Both were robusto size. One had 2005 on the box and a 2006 label on the cigar. The other had 2004 on the box and the label. The price was $38 or so each.

My question is: Is this a good price for either of these?

I checked the Aneo and Opus price thread and it showed no prices for Forbidden X.

That isnt a bad price as they retail for $150 for the 4 pack. Holts has the whole set.

Tony, not a bad price, but very good considering you can pick up a single.

Most of these are sold by the box for about $150ish. So to get one as a single and still at a decent price is double goodness IMO.

Yeah, and I also noticed the 2005 box with 2006 label thing.....not sure what that's about.

I noticed a big discussion on another site when searching for the pricing info. Apparently, the box was misprinted. Seems like a convenient mistake. Why couldn't the box say 2006 and the cigar band read 2005? That would be a plus.

I have to go back to Nashville Monday. If they are still there, I will grab the 2004.

Thanks gents

Tony, not a bad price, but very good considering you can pick up a single.

Most of these are sold by the box for about $150ish. So to get one as a single and still at a decent price is double goodness IMO.

Yeah, and I also noticed the 2005 box with 2006 label thing.....not sure what that's about.

The cigars are from 2006, this is how it appears in all of the marketing literature, as well as on the band. I contacted Prometheus, they stated that the printing on the coffins was an error.