• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X Fuente Fuente

Don't be suckered - do your research. :thumbs:

Fuente Fuente Opus X MSRP

A...............................................9.250 x 47.................$25.00 /$500.00 (20)
Double Corona...........................7.625 x 49..................$15.00 / $480.00 (32)
Reserva D'Chateau.....................7.000 x 48..................$13.00 / $416.00 (32)
Perfecxion No.2..........................6.375 x 52..................$14.00 / $406.00 (29)
Perfecxion X...............................6.250 x 48..................$12.00 / $384.00 (32)
Petit Lancero..............................6.250 x 39..................$ 10.00 / $320.00 (32)
Super Belicoso...........................5.625 x 54...................$12.00 / $348.00 (29)
Fuente Fuente............................5.625 x 46...................$ 9.50 / $304.00 (32)
Robusto....................................5.250 x 50...................$11.00 / $319.00 (29)
No.4.........................................5.1875 x 43..................$ 8.75 / $367.50 (42)
Perfecxion No.5.........................4.875 x 40...................$ 8.00 / $336.00 (42)
xXx ("Power Ranger")................4.625 x 49...................$ 9.25 / $388.50 (42)

MSRP is as of January 1, 2007. Prices do not include state tobacco taxes or state sales taxes

Ya should report your B&M for price gouging. AF has strict guidelines what the OpusX should sell for.

....$39.95? Each..?? Talk about a gouger.....you'd better get a kiss and flowers at that price....... :(

Yikes - B.B.S.

....$39.95? Each..?? Talk about a gouger.....you'd better get a kiss and flowers at that price....... :(

Yikes - B.B.S.

Actually, for that price I think a couple of hours with one of AVB's Cigar Girls, at a minimum!

For $10 bucks you could have a go with this one...

Monkeygirl.jpg

I gotta find me some super belicos's. :) I want to give em a whirl lol.

holy crap!! you are from Attalla?? I am in Birmingham...I just noticed that...i smell a herf...and you better be getting more than a kiss and flowers for 40 each...where do you go down there?

Melly

Ya should report your B&M for price gouging. AF has strict guidelines what the OpusX should sell for.

Any idea what the guidelines are, exactly? Obviously, I know $40 is gouging. But out of curiosity, what do they allow?

Yep! Especially since I just got one from a local B&M for $12.70!! - yes, they are now sold out. Make your opinion known to the price gougers.

where do you go down there?

Melly
My usual is Puff and Snuff in Attalla. They are good folks. I stopped by The Wooden Indian today and saw those Opus X. They are more of a discount tobacco joint.

I think there are several of us in the area. A 'Herf in the Ham' might be something that would work out nicely. There any shops down there that let you just sit around and enjoy a good stick? Wanna start up a thread in the HERF section and see if we can get a few folks interested?

well yes there is...right down the street from my house

www.magiccitycigars.com

really comfy and nice people...i had a friend that still may be the undertaker at the funeral home in attalla...i havent seen him in a while since i dont get down there much anymore though...

Melly

SBellew said:
'Herf in the Ham'

LMAO! I live outside Chattanooga, and I need to make a visit to Birmingham to visit some family, I'd be down for a herf. :cool:

I'm betting they aren't an Authorized Dealer and buy them, then mark them up and resale.

I'm betting they aren't an Authorized Dealer and buy them, then mark them up and resale.

Gonna have to agree with Brandon here...I have bought these in the past for around $12 or $13.

On a side note about opus prices I meet Rocky and paul one of the shop owners told him I like opus so on my RP A coffin he wrote "Mark I hope you enjoy the smoke" "I could charge as much as opus if you'd like" :laugh: