• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X Petit Lancero

Azon

Wow.... where should i begin?!
Opus X is one hell of a stick. Im very impressed by A.Fuente, how they succed in marketing these sticks. Everybody want´s one, not everybody gets one! Do you see it? It becomes a legendary stick right from the start. They do not waste with the feeling the ship with this brand. The band is a thing of it´s own. Its so beutiful to look at and the stick is so perfectly constucted, i get a sens that i dont whant to destroy this thing with fire. But i can come to my senses later on after i looked at it for 20 min or soo.

THIS THING IS MENT TO BE lit up :D

The prelight taste doesnt give my many hints of what it has to offer. It´s rather mild in the prelight phase.

The firts 2-3 puffs are the puffs i hate the most (ducking some tomatos here i guess). It tase awfull in every cigar i think.
The thing you heard about Opus is that they are strong. Maybe they are but hey, maybe their something wrong with ME. This thing isnt strong but it´s not mild either. The first 3:rd i thougt was rather uninteresting. It didnt taste as a legend or a top premium smoke. BUT BOY was i wrong. 10 minutes later in i get this WOW feeling. The flavors explodes in my mouth and the only thing i can think of is this cigar. IT changed so quickly to a SUPER PREMIUM. I had some nice cubans and i have tryed some really good cigars before and this one is up there i say!.

It was to short!!!! I wanted MORE and MORE. But it´s dead and my hunt for more has just begun. I thank you MOKI for this and i promise you i will come back with more review from your gift-package later.

And by the way, Opus X isnt that strong. ;)
Try a ERDM OSCURO (Hon) before having a Opus. ;)

Azon said:
BUT BOY was i wrong. 10 minutes later in i get this WOW feeling. The flavors explodes in my mouth and the only thing i can think of is this cigar. IT changed so quickly to a SUPER PREMIUM. I had some nice cubans and i have tryed some really good cigars before and this one is up there i say!.

It was to short!!!! I wanted MORE and MORE. But it´s dead and my hunt for more has just begun. I thank you MOKI for this and i promise you i will come back with more review from your gift-package later.

And by the way, Opus X isnt that strong. ;)
Try a ERDM OSCURO (Hon) before having a Opus. ;)
[snapback]154287[/snapback]​

haha -- glad the flavor kicked in for ya... that does indeed sound like an Opus to me. Nothing else tastes quite like it, and the flavors really start to bloom 1/3rd of the way in or so.

As for it not being strong, tough guy, smoke the xXx (aka PowerRanger) next... and don't make me send you a Brain Hemorrhage! :)

But seriously, you have a few Opus to try there... sit back and enjoy 'em... and when you smoke the Añejo, see if you can taste hints of Opus tobacco in there...

Nice review mon.

I will try it when a good opening comes. Im having a cold right now. And i think thats not the best combination. ;)

That sounds like an arse woupen cigar. Are all the currant opus named something crazy?
Also how in theeee he!! did you get your hands on that cigar?
I guess I should just quit being shocked at the stuff you manage to find but its hard and I'm jealous :)