• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X Petite Lancero

gkpk

Hi all
Just thought i would do my first public post on this powerhouse i was gifted from Moki, thanks Moki ....you da man!!!
First of all i would have to say this is the most powerful cigar i've smoked yet.
I made two huuuge mistakes prior to smoking this skinny devil of a cigar.
First mistake was that i haven't eaten anything about four hours before smoking it, very stupid move.
And second, i took it with me to the mall with the wife.
Wife went shopping while i stood in the parking lot next to my truck(i don't smoke in the truck....yet).
Half way through the cigar my knees went weak and i slowly walked to the staircase and sat down on the bottom steps smoking it like a whino.
Now about the cigar.
Great construction, even burn, Moki takes great care of his stogies.
This is a very flavorful cigar, plenty of spice but not overpowering, and i noticed some earthiness in it.
The smoke was very aromatic and plentiful.
I smoked the cigar about 45 minutes ago and i'm now sort of recovering from it.
This is definitely not a cigar i would buy a whole box of, but great if i want a good ass-kicking to put me in my place now and then.
Thanks again Moki for this new experience.

haha! That's funny -- I had exactly the same experience when I first had an Opus X -- it floored me! Glad you had an interesting experience! :D

gkpk said:
This is definitely not a cigar i would buy a whole box of, but great if i want a good ass-kicking to put me in my place now and then.
Thanks again Moki for this new experience.
Never say never -- ya may get addicted to the buzz and that unique Opus X taste ;)

My experience was similar. It's a kicker.

Now if I can just get a hold of one of the Opus X A's :)