• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X

Try the middle of the line....just the right size.... Fuente Fuente OpusX

Smoked an Opus Double Corona today. Smooth with just the right amount of spicyness to it. :thumbs:

Also the xXx (also known as Power Ranger) would be an excellent selection.

Had a Power Ranger almost kick my ass. The Belicosa I thought was a little less powerful for som odd reason. Still a really good cigar.

Emo

They're all pretty good, just don't pay over MSRP . ;) They certainly don't warrant over spending. :)

I like the Beli ......

If you're new to cigars try the xXx (power ranger). Be sure to smoke it before dinner and come back and let us know how it was! :sneaky:

V,

I like all of them I have smoked.

Smoke any one of them you can find.

If you don't like them send them to me. HeHe.

JerryG

I like Opus X cigars.... they're well made, beautiful to look at, produce tons of smoke and flavor and add a nice bit of spice! I've tried all the sizes in production but I particularly like the xXx, No. 5 and Super Beli the most.

Aloha,

Wade

I enjoy the Opus X. The only size I find a little dissapointing is the belicoso. A small torpedo with not as much pop as the other sizes. A little pricey, I like the Ashton VSG better.

I am a Opus X Nut.
I simply love the RDC and the Power Rangers..
MMMM.....